Dia: 26/10/2022 - 28/10/2022
Hora: Tot el dia
Join us in our second transnational workshop under KIDS, the EU project we are leading with CEIV-Clúster Valle del Juguete (Spain), NovaCHILD (France) and LDC-Lifestyle and Design Cluster (Denmark).
Are there any international markets you wish your brand would be present at? Do you want to expand your network? Then this is the study trip for you!
- Be inspired by the sales strategies of France’s leading children’s product companies, based on sustainability, digitalization and with a gender perspective.
- Get a sneak preview of tomorrow’s best-selling products and services at Kidexpo, a trade show for the whole family.
- Meet representatives of the leading marketplaces in the French children’s market and share your needs and experiences in internationalisation and trade with French companies that are members of Nova CHILD.
Outputs for your company
Partnerships / Network / Srategies / Inspiration / Sales / Retail / Design / Business / Future trends
Join us if you…
Are an SME from Denmark, France or Spain producing, designing or selling children’s products or services (toys, furniture, fashion, learning and much more).
Have a vision for expanding your selling markets outside of Europe, then this is the fit for you.
When and where
- Days: 26th, 27th and 28th of October 2022
- Place: Paris, France
Programme (some appointments may lightly vary)
How to participate
- Participation is limited to 5 companies, and the call is open only for KID’S CLUSTER members
- Each company will receive a reimbursement of up to 700€ to cover travel costs (only in tourist class), hotel and subsistence allowance
- Companies will cover the difference in case the trip costs are over 700€
- After the trip, in order to get the reimbursement, participants will be required to present all the invoices, tickets, reservations, boarding passes and proofs of payement to the cluster
- Companies can bring more than one representative, but the travel allowance will be per company, not per person
If you want to be part of the Transnational Workshop in Paris along with 15 more companies from Spain, France and Denmark, all you have to do is fill this form. In case there are more than 5 companies interested, KID’S CLUSTER will decide which companies will receive the travel allowance to sponsor their participation, following the criteria stablished by the project consortium.