Dia: 29/09/2023 - 02/10/2023
Hora: Tot el dia
Join us in our international business mission to New York under KIDS, the EU project we are leading with CEIV-Clúster Valle del Juguete (Spain), NovaCHILD (France) and LDC-Lifestyle and Design Cluster (Denmark).
Do you want to enter the United States market? Do you want to expand your network in the US? Then this is the business trip for you!
- Be inspired by the sales strategies of USA’s leading children’s products and services companies, based on sustainability, digitalization and with a gender perspective.
- Discover the keys to accessing the US market as an EU brand, through the presentation of an expert in the US market.
- Learn about the sales strategies of the main children’s product companies in New York, based on sustainability, digitalization and with a gender perspective, through the presentation of a retail expert.
- Connect to US distributors, suppliers, manufacturers, and retailers to in the American children’s market and share your needs and experiences in internationalization and commerce in business meetings grouped with the companies you are interested in meeting.
- Get a sneak preview of tomorrow’s best-selling products and services at New York Toy Fair.
Outputs for your company
Partnerships / Network / Strategies / Inspiration / Sales / Retail / Design / Business / Future trends
Join us if you…
- Are an SME from Denmark, France or Spain producing, designing or selling children’s products or services (toys, furniture, fashion, learning and much more).
- Have a vision for expanding your selling markets outside of Europe, specifically in the USA, then this is the fit for you.
When and where
- Days:19th, 30th of September, 1st and 2nd of October 2023
- Place:New York, United States
Programme (complete programme available very soon)
How to participate
- Participation is limited to 5 companies, and the call is open only for KID’S CLUSTER members
- Each company will receive a reimbursement to cover travel costs (only in tourist class), hotel and subsistence allowance.
- After the trip, in order to get the reimbursement, participants will be required to present all the invoices, tickets, reservations, boarding passes and proofs of payement to the cluster
- Companies can bring more than one representative, but the travel allowance will be per company, not per person.
If you want to be part of the Business Mission in New York along with 15 more companies from Spain, France, and Denmark, all you have to do is contact us: email@example.com. In case there are more than 5 companies interested, KID’S CLUSTER will decide which companies will receive the travel allowance to sponsor their participation, following the criteria stablished by the project consortium.
Les reservas estan tancades per aquest esdeveniment.